Re: VirusSeeker: RepeatMasker missed in dependencies

On Fri, May 08, 2020 at 10:50:45AM +0200, Étienne Mollier wrote:

> For what it's worth, failing to locate a genuine contact
> address related to RepeatMasker, I sent a request through the
> "Submit Feedback" form to review the licensing terms, in hope
> this helps.

Thanks a lot.  As I tried to express we also need trf and this alone is
also a valuable target.  You might like to re-check the contact
addresses I used in the mail I pointed to previously.  I think it really
helps if more people with a higher frequence are asking to make sure its
not that only crazy person over and over asking the same question.