Re: VirusSeeker: RepeatMasker missed in dependencies

Andreas Tille, on 2020-05-08 10:02:22 +0200:
> I kept on pinging (feel free to browse the archive) and we should really
> do more work here.  I repeatedly said now is the time for this and that
> non-programmers could do some extremely valuable contribution to join
> this effort.

Hi Andreas,

For what it's worth, failing to locate a genuine contact
address related to RepeatMasker, I sent a request through the
"Submit Feedback" form to review the licensing terms, in hope
this helps.

Kind Regards,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  5ab1 4edf 63bb ccff 8b54  2fa9 59da 56fe fff3 882d