Re: RFS : new upstream version of jebl2

On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 02:49:03PM +0200, Pierre Gruet wrote:
> > done would be helpful.  I've pushed latest upstream but did not
> > found the time to update the old patches to the new version.
> > Getting this extremely outdated package updated would be great.
>
> Thanks for the suggestion; I have begun working on it.

Really great!

> Updating the patches
> is done, but I am facing build issues that you had already seen one year and
> a half ago, related to some header file H5private.h. Do you remember about
> that issue? Otherwise no worry, I will investigate :-)

My guess ist that the name "*private" means that this is a private
interface that should *not* be used. :-(

> Afterwards, I will be interested in packaging the dependencies of snpeff as
> you suggested yesterday. I will fill ITP bugs when I am ready for beginning
> this.

That would be extremely helpful as I said.

> Enjoy your week-end --- at home, as for me, I'm afraid :-( ,

I need to admit I'm living at such a beatiful place - lots of tourists
would enjoy it if they could travel here.  So its not really hard to
spent the weekend here and at walking distance surroundings.  But
anybody who contributed to Debian Med is invited to visit me here
once traveling becomes possible again. ;-)

See you