Re: RFS : new upstream version of jebl2

Hi Pierre,

thanks a lot for your work.  I usually would leave the commit ID inside
the version number (so 0.1+git20190308.a98448e) since this would silence
the new upstream available check - but I guess you thought about this
and left it as is when uploaded.

Work on Java packages is extremely welcome since we have an unfortunate
lack of Java knowledge in the team.  If you need some inspiration what
task to tackle next - I'm happy to hand over other Java tasks. ;-)

Thanks again

      Andreas.