Re: RFS : new upstream version of jebl2

Hi Andreas,

Le 25/04/2020 à 11:20, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> Hi again,
>
> perhaps also getting
>
>    https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/libsis-jhdf5-java
>
> done would be helpful.  I've pushed latest upstream but did not
> found the time to update the old patches to the new version.
> Getting this extremely outdated package updated would be great.

Thanks for the suggestion; I have begun working on it. Updating the patches
is done, but I am facing build issues that you had already seen one year and
a half ago, related to some header file H5private.h. Do you remember about
that issue? Otherwise no worry, I will investigate :-)

Afterwards, I will be interested in packaging the dependencies of snpeff as
you suggested yesterday. I will fill ITP bugs when I am ready for beginning
this.

> Kind regards
>     Andreas.

Enjoy your week-end --- at home, as for me, I'm afraid :-( ,
Pierre