Re: RFS : new upstream version of jebl2

Hi Pierre,

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 11:17:40PM +0200, Pierre Gruet wrote:

> Thanks for the review and the upload. I must admit I had not thought about
> the new upstream message that would remain... I only considered keeping the
> meaningful, ``understandable'' part of the version number. I will consider
> this choice next time.

OK, I'd suggest just to leave the version number delivered by uscan.  But
this has time for a next upload.

> > Work on Java packages is extremely welcome since we have an unfortunate
> > lack of Java knowledge in the team.  If you need some inspiration what
> > task to tackle next - I'm happy to hand over other Java tasks. ;-)
>
> I'm taking note! I will thus consider working on other Java packages then.

The most important task would be to package the dependencies for snpeff.
I wrote down what I found out in d/changelog in salsa:

   https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/snpeff/-/blob/master/debian/changelog

If you would manage to tackle only one of these that would be really
helpful.

> Have a nice week-end,

Same to you