Re: [MoM] simka package status and bedops

Hello Andreas,

Thanks for the heads-up. I will use the sed alternative in the future.

Inspecting the autopep8 output I do not see any red flags. Also, the
autopkgtest runs successfully so that should be a more concrete basis of
success.

> Moreover currently I think the more valuable task is bug #905206 of
> profnet.  Will you be able to have a look at this (in case you are
> comfortable with gdb a bit)?

I will make this my next task to look at.

Kind regards,
Shayan Doust