Re: [MoM] simka package status and bedops

Hello Andreas,

> For the packaging result: Lintian claims duplicated short description.
> This should be probably fixed.

Done.

> I also noticed that the executable /usr/bin/simkaMinCore is in package
> simka (not simkamin).  This looks somehow suspicious to me.  Please
> check and if you realise it belongs to the other package Architecture
> needs to be set back to any.

I know, the name itself is misleading. simkaMinCore in fact belongs to
the simka c++ project and not simkamin itself.

Reverified this by cloning from upstream, removing simkaMin folder and
watching for binary generation.

Also, do I need to file for two ITP bugs (simka and simkamin) as lintian
reports missing ITP bugs for both simka and simkamin? I think maybe that
one bug report to simka should satisfy any subprojects under the same
repository.

Kind regards,
Shayan Doust