Re: [MoM] simka package status and bedops

Hello Andreas,

> I guess its the newer gcc which is usuall more picky.

Might be, but I read the source and managed to solve the issue by
separating the arrays into their separate defined structs otherwise
they're temporary and GCC doesn't seem to like this.

I can no longer reproduce the issue and build successfully in my sid
build server.

Kind regards,
Shayan Doust