Re: [MoM] FAST progress (was Re: [MoM] fast: Add further dependencies to enable chroot / cowbuilder to build)

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 06:18:59PM +0100, Shayan Doust wrote:
> Just as I anticipated, it looks like it will not work as I use
> virtualbox and debian is essentially virtualised. So not only can I not
> passthrough the host GPU, I am unable to use any drivers which means
> that the error I get even when running any of the fast-examples binaries
> (apart from OpenIGTLinkServer) is "what(): clGetPlatformIDs", which is
> verified by running "clinfo" which returns 0 as the number of platforms
> - it seems like I have hit a dead end unless there is some work around
> which I have my doubts in.

In libhmsbeagle I had to deal with this in build time tests.  May be
you check the Build-Depends for some additional inspiration.  No idea
whether this might help.

Kind regards

     Andreas (offline for the next 20 hours)