Re: [MoM] FAST progress (was Re: [MoM] fast: Add further dependencies to enable chroot / cowbuilder to build)

Hello Andreas,

Just to update you on what has been going on. Please disregard my
previous email to save you time from writing regarding something redundant.

I have added some more overrides and updated the symbol file again to
which the package is now being built successfully :).

A few errors persist via Lintian when I first built. The Lintian errors
are "arch-independent-package-contains-binary-or-object" referencing
usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libFAST.a and
"triplet-dir-and-architecture-mismatch" referencing
usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu.

For arch-independent-package-contains-binary-or-object: I have changed
the architecture of libfast-dev from "all" to "any".

non-binmutable-all-depends-any: For the depends field, I have used
"libfast0 (>= ${source:Version}), libfast0 (<< ${source:Version}.1~)"
instead of "libfast0 (= ${binary:Version})". Please advise if this
should be something else.

I have modified the --movedev option of d-shlibmove as we do not need
the CL include directory as this will clash with OpenCL's headers, and
the patch I put erradicates the need for this additional FAST's CL
directory anyways. I will try run autopkgtest to make sure the patch has
not missed anything out although I am personally having opengl driver
issues that is stopping me from doing this for now.

I've written this email in time order while I have been applying some
commits, so as of right now I do not see anymore Lintian errors or
warnings. In the meantime, I've also spent the time going through any
devel documentation I could find with regards to policy and guides.

Kind Regards,
Shayan Doust