Re: Failing tests / OnFire

On 8/2/19 2:54 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
Just pick whatever you prefer once you are finished with hisat2.
Hi Andreas,

thanks for the list.

I am actually stuck as I am getting this error in the autopkgtest:

autopkgtest [16:40:25]: test run-unit-tests: [-----------------------
cp: cannot stat '/usr/share/doc/hisat2/examples/*': No such file or directory
autopkgtest [16:40:26]: test run-unit-tests: -----------------------]
autopkgtest [16:40:26]: test run-unit-tests: - - - - - - - - - - results - - - - - - - - - -
run-unit-tests       FAIL non-zero exit status 1
autopkgtest [16:40:26]: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ summary
run-unit-tests       FAIL non-zero exit status 1

I know it's something silly I am doing again with the package location but not sure. Can you help me fix it? I 've pushed everything to master and tested locally and the tests work (actually I had to slightly modify them as they were a bit outdated. Is that something I would need to add to the manual? Or somehow pass over to the maintainers?)

Thanks
SH