Re: New version of proteinortho

Hi Steffen,

so first of all proteinortho doesnt need python (it just enables synteny analysis) but is not required for the usage of the "main"-program.
Next proteinortho_ffadj_mcs.py only runs with python2 and is not compatible with python3 yet. In the future we want to remove the python part entirely from this project and rewrite proteinortho_ffadj_mcs.py in perl.

Best regards, Paul