Re: New version of proteinortho

Hi Paul,

On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 03:30:49PM +0200, Paul Klemm wrote:
> I would like to test the package but i cannot find proteinortho 6.0.6
> neither with apt-get install nor apt-cache search. Or is it too early?

New packages are uploaded to Debian unstable.  You need to add this to
your sources.list (but be carefully and set your apt_preferences
properly - otherwise the system tries to upgrade your whole system to
unstable!)  Or you download from here:

    https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/proteinortho

and install it manually.

Hope this helps