Re: New version of proteinortho

Hi Paul,

On Sat, Jul 13, 2019 at 12:24:52PM +0200, Paul Klemm wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am currently working on a new version of proteinortho together with
> Marcus Lechner with lots of new features, like multithreading support (for
> the clustering), more user friendly output, ...
> If you find the time please look into my PR, I am not very familliar with
> the debian PPA so this might not work right away.

Currently we are fetching a versioned tarball from

   http://www.bioinf.uni-leipzig.de/Software/proteinortho/

If you talk about a PR the source is probably on some Git repository
(which I'm not aware about).  Please let me know the Git repository
and if there is a release tag it accordingly (we usually do not
package random commits or pull requests).