Re: [MoM] mmseqs2

Hello,

Just more of a closing email.

> I backport on request only.

Ahh. That's great to know. I think the upstream developer(s) *might* be
interested, but it's too early to even tell what release they'd want.

I've rectified the test binaries by patching. I have excluded taxonomy
for the sole reason that taxonomy requires the software to download
roughly 20 GB of compressed data from the internet, and as a result use
a lot more space when it self decompresses as well as processing power.

Seems like with this package completion, I'm on a hunt to find something
to do now.

Additionally, I have been lurking in the debian med irc with znc and
haven't seen any activity. Does this irc channel get used, or is it more
of an informational channel of monitoring med-team commits?

Best regards,
Shayan Doust