Re: [MoM] mmseqs2

Hi Shayan,

On Fri, 19 Jul 2019, 20:45 Shayan Doust, <hello@shayandoust.me> wrote:
Surprisingly, I have never seen that within my Lintian. I've ran lintian
dozens of times and the only outputs are informational spelling
mistakes. This is very strange. My lintian preference has pedantic
output disabled.

This is strange, these warnings are not pedantic. For me they emerge during lintian check as a part of sbuild process.

Please let me know how my repackaging attempt went.

Did you push everything (git push --all && git push --tags)? Repackaging should have left commits in 'upstream' and 'pristine-tar' branches, as well as new tags. Without them my build process fail. Other than that seems fine.

I also realised I had used an incorrect GPL-3 paragraph, hence I have
since rectified this. I'm hoping this is fine now. I'm wondering if
there is a better (maybe regex-dependent) way of automatically inserting
a dot on a blank line instead of doing this manually.

I usually copy these paragraphs from my previous packages when I encounter vanilla GPL-3 and like. Not sure about the automated solution. I'd expect 'licensecheck' to be able of doing this, but haven't checked it yet.

Agreed. I was fairly hesitant to do this a few days ago - not sure why.
However, there are now two packages.

Thanks a lot - now we have a lightweight package with executables.

I am still working on patching a few more of the remaining test sources.

Great!

I will be on vacation for a month starting on Monday, but I will stay on-line most of the time. Most probably I won't have access to my Debian building machine.

Best,
Andrius