Re: [MoM] mmseqs2

Hi Shayan,

On 2019-07-20 17:00, Shayan Doust wrote:
> How about now?

I have successfully built the package, and lintian seems to be
completely happy :) Although I haven't run autopkgtest this time, I
believe it's fine and the package is good to go!

> Also, in pristine-tar branch, there are two sets of delta
> and id files. Should the old one (without +ds) be removed?

I always leave them as they are. I prefer not to do any manual actions
in 'pristine-tar' and 'upstream'.

> Unfortunately I haven't had much luck with licensecheck, especially when
> detecting the type of license used within some src files in the
> directory. It either ends up blank or displays a FIXME output.

It really isn't ideal. However, it's a good thing to start from,
especially when you are packaging a huge upstream source tarball.

It would be really great if 'licensecheck' could also add the license
paragraphs. But this is probably not done due to possible legal
consequences.

Best,
Andrius