Migration to testing of optimir is blocked - why?

Hi,

The migration of optimir [1] to testing was blocked during the freeze
for Buster. But since the freeze is over, optimir never moved to
testing and I don't know why. He has some dependencies which are
available only in amd64, so could this be a problem for the migration?
Should I restrict the arch of optimir to amd64 only to unblock its
from unstable? Or the problem is from somewhere else?

Best,
Dylan

[1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/optimir