[MoM] Packaging mindthemap (Was: Request to contribute to DebianMed and be part of MoM)

Hello,

On Tue, Jul 02, 2019 at 01:52:41PM +0000, hello@shayandoust.me wrote:
> Many thanks for the heads up.
>
> I have followed the instructions you have updated on the MoM wiki. Everything seems to be successful and I have a working debian directory.

Good!

> I am now trying to use inject-into-salsa-git tool to push it onto the repository. The first time I ran it, it failed. I presume the error was due to my missing SSH key (which I forgot to add to my salsa git account). Now, I am retrying the tool. It says that "Project mindthemap does not exist on Salsa - just create the project" even though the repository was created from the last attempt. The preceding error message after that is the JSON output:
>
> + RESPONSE={"message":{"name":["has already been taken"],"path":["has already been taken"],"limit_reached":[]}}
> + echo {"message":{"name":["has already been taken"],"path":["has already been taken"],"limit_reached":[]}}
> + jq --exit-status .id

Hmmm, that's strange.  I wonder why the last attempt had created the
project when you had no Salsa token.

> Any assistance would be much appreciated. I was thinking of using manual command entries to push it, but I wasn't sure as to if that would meet the exact expected standard if it causes some deviation. In addition, should I, from now on, create new emails instead of prolonging this chain of emails with this subject?

For sure manual injection would be possible.  But the script is not only
pushing all stuff it also sets some sensible hooks.  Doing this all
manually is a nuisance.  Thus I did what I always do if I'm running into
an error myself: Just removed the empty Git repository mindthemap from
Salsa.  Now you can try again.

Feel free to take any subject you might consider sensible as long it
is tagged [MoM] - I did so now for my response.

Hope this helps