Request to contribute to DebianMed and be part of MoM

Hello,

I am a newcomer and I have been reading and educating myself with the documentation available with regards to packaging and package maintenance. Contributing to the DebianMed project is something that I am interested and willing to invest a great portion of my time in. Preferably, to be pointed into a more concrete and right direction, I would be interested with the Mentoring of the Month act.

Shayan Doust