Re: [MoM] Request to contribute to DebianMed and be part of MoM

Hello,

Many thanks for the heads up.

I have followed the instructions you have updated on the MoM wiki. Everything seems to be successful and I have a working debian directory. I am now trying to use inject-into-salsa-git tool to push it onto the repository. The first time I ran it, it failed. I presume the error was due to my missing SSH key (which I forgot to add to my salsa git account). Now, I am retrying the tool. It says that "Project mindthemap does not exist on Salsa - just create the project" even though the repository was created from the last attempt. The preceding error message after that is the JSON output:

+ RESPONSE={"message":{"name":["has already been taken"],"path":["has already been taken"],"limit_reached":[]}}
+ echo {"message":{"name":["has already been taken"],"path":["has already been taken"],"limit_reached":[]}}
+ jq --exit-status .id

Any assistance would be much appreciated. I was thinking of using manual command entries to push it, but I wasn't sure as to if that would meet the exact expected standard if it causes some deviation. In addition, should I, from now on, create new emails instead of prolonging this chain of emails with this subject?

Many thanks,
Shayan Doust