Re: Request to contribute to DebianMed and be part of MoM

Hi Shayan,

On Mon, Jul 01, 2019 at 01:53:24PM +0000, hello@shayandoust.me wrote:
> I am a newcomer and I have been reading and educating myself with the documentation available with regards to packaging and package maintenance. Contributing to the DebianMed project is something that I am interested and willing to invest a great portion of my time in. Preferably, to be pointed into a more concrete and right direction, I would be interested with the Mentoring of the Month act.

Welcome here to start a MoM project and thanks to Andrius for
volunteering to mentor.  Could you please confirm that you have found
and read the MoM Wiki page[1]?  Feel free to add an entry to this table
(or ask us to add this if you do not want to maintain just anyother Wiki
login credentials which are not really important to learn how to package).

Some more information about your interests and skills would be helpful
to make a sensible suggestion for proper package to start with.

Thanks for your interest

      Andreas.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/MoM