Re: Request to contribute to DebianMed and be part of MoM

Hello Shayan,

On Mon, Jul 01, 2019 at 03:20:36PM +0000, hello@shayandoust.me wrote:
> Hello Andreas,
>
> Thanks for your reply. I have read the MoM wiki page, as well as any packaging references or guides
> I could find. I will also create wiki account; that is not an issue for me.
>
> I am a fairly experienced C(++) programmer and I understand the Linux philosophy and ecosystem. I have written some (fairly arbitrary and more upstream-dependent) programs but I have never packaged for any distribution. As more of a narrow-down, my interests are within terminal based (or console) applications rather than working with any GUI, but that's just down to my taste so any package should be ideal for me. It's a bit hard to think of any specific package or package genre/type that would be of interest, as my scope of interest is really wide.

Thanks for this introduction.  Is one of the programs you wrote yourself
covering the field of life sciences?  Packaging the software you know
best is probably a very good idea.

> I do apologise for possibly being vague here.

No need to apologise.  You are welcome with every question here.