Re: Test for sra-sdk

On Fri, 6 Jul 2018 at 08:56 Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
I admit I've spent so many
hours into this software compared to other that my motivation to deal
with this issue is not going beyond restricting it just to amd64 (which
seems to be the only *tested* platform).

Oh, I just misread the sentence above as you would not like to restrict the package just to amd64, but you clearly wrote the opposite. This was all my inattention and maybe my subconscious desire to see it through.