Re: Test for sra-sdk

Hi Andreas,

On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 at 08:44 Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

On Sun, Jul 01, 2018 at 12:59:09AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT
> > xdelta3: normally this indicates that the source file is incorrect
> > xdelta3: please verify the source file with sha1sum or equivalent
> > pristine-tar: Failed to reproduce original tarball. Please file a bug
> > report.
>
> Hmmm, I remember that there was some issue with trying to build
> on a stable (Ubuntu??) system what was injected with testing or
> unstable.

That's true: I am still working on Debian stable =|... I have ascertained that the problem was solved recently (#897653).

I've tested and uploaded.

Thank you!

As I said it would be good if you could
reproduce the build and solve the xdelta3 issue.

I will write when I finish with upgrading!

With regards,
Liubov