Re: [MoM] QuPath (Was: contribution to Med-debian)

Hi Andreas,
Thanks for your kindness :).

I had a doubt before on which files to include.
Well, I read that packaging should start by locating tarball files. Thus, I downloaded the binary tar file.
Shall I compress all source files and directories in one file?

There are also some other files which related to maven, how can I deal with them!.

Regards,
Nada

On Sat, May 20, 2017 at 10:15 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi Nada,

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 02:33:19PM -0700, Nada Gh wrote:
> I had some issues in  ssh configuration, I think now the package should
> appear, please check it.

I cloned the repository.  You commited the *binaries* of the package and
not the source.  Please commit Java and whatever other languages source
and a debian/ dir to build the package.

> Ok, I will update you with all steps I use in the future, sorry for any
> inconvenience.

No problem.  MoM is for learning and mistakes are part of this.

> For the email, I only press on reply all in gmail, but I will make sure to
> remove yours.

Thanks.  Its also a process of learning and I have no real problem with
this but like to propagate this message since you might face other
situations on Debian lists when posters are not that friendly about
beeing CCed all the time. ;-)