Re: [MoM] QuPath (Was: contribution to Med-debian)

Hi Nada,

On Sun, May 14, 2017 at 10:59:48PM +0300, Nada Gh wrote:
> I built the package without errors, How can I test it?

Installing the package and running the program?

> Also, I've created a git directory, which files to push?

Please follow Debian Med policy document according to importing pristine
tar source and use the master branch for the debian/ dir.  IMHO everything
you need is described in detail in this document - please be more verbose
what exact item is not clear to you.