Re: [MoM] QuPath (Was: contribution to Med-debian)

Hi Andreas,

I sent the source using <git push origin master> command but I got a permission denied message.
I noticed the package is on alioth, can you please check from your side.

Thanks,
Nada

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 12:28 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi Nada,

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 09:26:44AM -0700, Nada Gh wrote:
> Shall I continue packaging qupath software even it is a portable
> application?
> There is an executable file after extraction.

I admit I can not parse this.

> This is what I've done:
> -I packaged the application(without error).
> -When I install it, a "command not found" message appear.

I'd like to see your packaging in Git.  Please import pristine-tar
exactly as described in Debian Med policy add your debian/ dir and
let me reproduce what you have done.