Re: [MoM] QuPath (Was: contribution to Med-debian)

Hi Andreas,

Shall I continue packaging qupath software even it is a portable application?
There is an executable file after extraction.

This is what I've done:
-I packaged the application(without error).
-When I install it, a "command not found" message appear.

Can you please suggest me what to do.

Regards
Nada