RFP fpr bioperl's Bio-EUtilities

Hello

I have filled a RFP (bug # 852004) for bioperl's Bio-EUtilities
package [1].  Unlike Bio-Coordinate, which was split from bioperl and
was recently packaged in Debian, Bio-EUtilities development started
already after bioperl commenced its splitting.

I was wondering if it was possible for the debian-med team to package
it.  While I am not a debian maintainer, I am one of the
Bio-EUtilities developers, have an interest on seeing it packaged in
Debian, and I'm willing to support it upstream.

Thank you
Carnë