Re: libquazip transition

Hi Bas,

On Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 10:50:43PM +0100, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> > If you ask me we can deal with this without bothering the release team
> > who might save their time for more important stuff.  Anybody who
> > disagrees is free to strictly follow the Transition wiki literally and
> > blame me for failing to follow the rules.
>
> The added value of Release Team involvement is that they can help
> migration to testing by (partially) removing packages that haven't been
> updated yet, and can configure hints to help migrate the packages to
> testing. This may not be required for this transition.

Since the important (as you said in your mail even serious) bugs are now
resolved according to
   https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=libquazip5-dev;users=sebastic@debian.org
I do not see any further need to bother release team about this.  Do you
agree?

Kind regards and thanks for caring in any case