Re: libquazip transition

Hi Bas,

On Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 01:49:35PM +0100, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> To help out with the libquazip transition I've updated merkaartor to use
> libquazip5-dev instead of libquazip-qt5-dev.
>
> I've also filed bugreports with patches for the other reverse
> dependencies. These bugreport can be found via the usertag:
>
>  https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=libquazip5-dev;users=sebastic@debian.org

Thanks a lot for caring!

> Please consider coordinating this transition with the Release Team
> despite it being small, by filing the transition bugreport as documented
> in the Wiki:
>
>  https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ReleaseTeam/Transitions

I admit that I'm personally a friend of doing things rather than
pointing out what needs to be done.  I just uploaded the team maintained
packages sleepyhead (Debian Med) and tupi (collab-maint) and asked the
mupen64plus-qt maintainer for confirmation to put the package in
pkg-games Git.  If this is confirmed I'd close the 3rd out of 5 RC bugs
and the marble maintainer seems to be active enough to care.

If you ask me we can deal with this without bothering the release team
who might save their time for more important stuff.  Anybody who
disagrees is free to strictly follow the Transition wiki literally and
blame me for failing to follow the rules.

Thanks a lot anyway for your precise work to file bugs with patches

     Andreas.

> (Please CC me in replies, I'm not subscribed to the debian-med list)

Done and leaving this hint for other potential responses.