libquazip transition

Hi,

To help out with the libquazip transition I've updated merkaartor to use
libquazip5-dev instead of libquazip-qt5-dev.

I've also filed bugreports with patches for the other reverse
dependencies. These bugreport can be found via the usertag:

 https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=libquazip5-dev;users=sebastic@debian.org

Please consider coordinating this transition with the Release Team
despite it being small, by filing the transition bugreport as documented
in the Wiki:

 https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ReleaseTeam/Transitions

Kind Regards,

Bas

(Please CC me in replies, I'm not subscribed to the debian-med list)

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1