Re: Could somebody please check ncbi-tools6 (Was: [GSOC] Todo List)

Hello all,

I think ı use the approach which fit situation .-) Thanks for your help really .

Best Regards

Hi Andreas,

> On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 02:20:08PM +0200, Sascha Steinbiss wrote:
>> BTW you don’t need to install your test data to be used in the autopkgtest, as tests will always be run with an decompressed source tree present, including the debian directory.
>
> I think I have influenced Canberk here with my habit to enable users
> using the autopkgtest as usage example at the same time.  This requires
> to have the example data installed in a binary package as well as the
> script that is called by debci.

Ah, I see — this makes sense, thanks. In cases such as this the example set would need to be split up across multiple binary packages though — some would need to go into blast2 and some into ncbi-tools-bin (or ncbi-data, that would work as well…).
Anyway, I understand the motivation now and while I’m usually more of a minimalist I completely respect that approach!
Canberk, please don’t let that keep you from including examples :)

Cheers
Sascha