Re: Could somebody please check ncbi-tools6 (Was: [GSOC] Todo List)

Hello ,

Main problem is package dont provide a binary named ncbi-tools6 :) There are different binaries inherited from this package like blast2 and ncbi-tools-bin so my test must work on two binaries from ncbi-tools6 package . Am i clear now ?

Best Regards

Hi Andreas,

I’ll take a look.

Cheers