Re: Could somebody please check ncbi-tools6 (Was: [GSOC] Todo List)

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 02:20:08PM +0200, Sascha Steinbiss wrote:
> BTW you don’t need to install your test data to be used in the autopkgtest, as tests will always be run with an decompressed source tree present, including the debian directory.

I think I have influenced Canberk here with my habit to enable users
using the autopkgtest as usage example at the same time.  This requires
to have the example data installed in a binary package as well as the
script that is called by debci.