Re: Could somebody please check ncbi-tools6 (Was: [GSOC] Todo List)

Hi Canberk,

> Main problem is package dont provide a binary named ncbi-tools6 :) There are different binaries inherited from this package like blast2 and ncbi-tools-bin so my test must work on two binaries from ncbi-tools6 package. Am i clear now ?

I see. I have always found it easiest in such cases to make a single test for all binary packages in the whole source package, especially if they are thematically related. This is absolutely fine as long as you require both binary packages (or ‘@‘) in your d/tests/control file. BTW you don’t need to install your test data to be used in the autopkgtest, as tests will always be run with an decompressed source tree present, including the debian directory. Your new ncbi-tools6.examples file wouldn’t have been used anyway since there is no binary package ‘ncbi-tools6’.

BTW, I have also made a few adjustments to the test, see git repo.

Cheers
Sascha