Re: [GSoC] tests for ncbi-tools6: Anybody able to give hints what tools might deserve testing?

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:

> I have not checked whether the tools in ncbi-tools-x11 are supporting a
> command line interface but if its only X11 testing becomes hard anyway.

Some of those tools take command-line options, but all are ultimately
interactive, and as such awkward to test automatically.  However, some
of their functionality is also available from programs in ncbi-tools-bin
(or sometimes blast2).

As for blast2, perhaps it would be possible to adapt the automated tests
recently added to ncbi-blast+.

Thanks for asking!

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu