Re: [GSoC] ncbi-blast+ and htslib uploaded

Hi Canberk,

On Thu, Aug 04, 2016 at 06:09:00PM +0300, Canberk Koç wrote:
> Hello Andreas,
>
> I am working on ncbi-tools6 as you know it is a toolbox and take some time
> i'll inform you if i stuck somewhere. Thanks for your help .

I'm sure ncbi-tools6 needs some time.  So take the time you need but
keeping us up to date would be helpful (also intermediate commits are
usufull).

I also understand from your previous mail you have something to commit
for amap-align which I converted to Git.  But if not yet just stick to
ncbi-tool6 first since this is more important.  I intentionally came
up with these more heave packages (also emboss) in the end of the GSoC
project to make sure you are used to the procedure. :-)