Several differently licensed files inside SeqAn 2.2.0 source

Hi Manuel and Hannes,

the Debian Med team is (finally) working on SeqAn 2.x series and we
might manage to upload 2.2.0 soon.  Besides several reasons for the way
to long delay I expect a hard time to get it accepted by the ftpmaster
since the package needs to pass the Debian new queue (we need to change
package names since we keep a copy of seqan 1.4.2 to fullfill the needs
of several dependencies).  All packages in new will be pickily checked
for licenses of all files and so we need to prepare a file
debian/copyright[1] mentioning all licenses.  When reviewing this file I
noticed that there ar lots of differently licensed files and sometimes
code files with different license than the LICENSE file in the same
directory.  It looks pretty much as if this would not be really intended
but is rather some remaining of a previous different license.  If my
suspicion is true than we are now generating a lot of work on one hand
for the Debian Med team as maintainer as well for the Debian ftpmaster
who needs to check all these files.

I wonder whether you could give a statement what might be the real
intention of the licensing statements.  Is the mix of LGPL, GPL and BSD
really intended, do you really need LICENSE files in several
subdirectories or do you want to migrate to a common license for all
files and this process is not yet reflected in every single file?

Kind regards and thanks a lot for the clarification

      Andreas.

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/seqan2.git/tree/debian/copyright