Re: [GSoC] amap-align uploaded

Hello Andreas,

I am completely stuck on ncbi-tools6 i try something but i see it is pointless so i delete them. This package is too much complicated. There are a lot of libraries in this package and they don't have any test so i must learn all of these programs also make test on them ? Do you have any suggestions ? It is overlevel for me i think.

Best Regards

Thanks for the info.  Good luck with the medical investigation
     Andreas.