Re: [MoM] What package to start with (Was: Table Information extraction tools in DebianMed?)

Hi Nikola,

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 10:41:19AM +0000, Nikola Milosevic wrote:
> Thank you for putting me forward.

You are welcome.

> I will read the relevant threads in the following day or two. Also, it is probably worth to mention that I will be on vacation from 10th to 18th August, so I have to say that during that time I would not be as available as usual.

As a general remark: I have no real means to force a student to work on
a topic neither am I intending to do so.  The time span of one month was
criticised by different people in different directions (to long / to
short).  I just wanted to have a somehow sensible name with a reasonable
estimation how long such a project might possibly last.  If you are on
vacation - you simply do not work, that's simple.  BTW, this week will
probably a bit busy for me real-life wise - so that's prefectly OK also
from my side.

> Otherwise, I will try to do some work, I believe it is more interesting for me to start with OpenNLP.

Fine for me