Origin of data files in MetaPhLan2

Hi Nicola,

we just had some conversation about pyphlan.  I now want to package
MetaPhLan2 for Debian and I have prepared the needed packaging stuff.
I did some small fixes

   https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/metaphlan2/trunk/debian/patches/fix_sequence.patch?view=markup

and fixed some spelling issues

   https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/metaphlan2/trunk/debian/patches/spelling.patch?view=markup

you might possibly want to take over in your upstream source.

For the final upload to Debian I would need some information how the
binary data files in db_v20 were created.  Debian requires somehow
editable source for each file.  This is probably not possible for the
files in question but we need to provide some information where the
files are obtained from.