Re: [MoM] What package to start with (Was: Table Information extraction tools in DebianMed?)

Hi Raony,

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 11:23:39AM +0200, Raony Guimarães wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> I'm finally catching up! No problem moving up Nikola to August.
>
> I saw there were Debian packages created by the galaxy project:
>
> https://depot.galaxyproject.org/nate/dpkg/
>
> I will take a look at this.

Before you so please make sure you read the relevant threads here
on the list

    https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2016/07/threads.html

Please confirm you are reading this list - per policy I'm usually not
CCing anybody but it seems you missed quite important mails about
this topic.