Table Information extraction tools in DebianMed?

Hello all,

I am a PhD student at the University of Manchester and during my PhD, I have developed a set of tools for processing, annotating and information extraction from tables in biomedical literature (currently supported XML formats of PubMedCentral and DailyMed). The tools can be found on GitHub and create a pipeline (one uses the output of the other):
- https://github.com/nikolamilosevic86/TableAnnotator
- https://github.com/nikolamilosevic86/Marvin
- https://github.com/nikolamilosevic86/WIET---Wizard-for-Information-Extraction-from-Tables

They are still under development, but are now quite stable and ready to be used. I would like to package these tools and include them into DebianMed distribution. I read the following page https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/MoM and I would be happy if someone can help me to start.

Thank you in advance.

Best wishes,
Nikola Milosevic