Re: [MoM] What package to start with (Was: Table Information extraction tools in DebianMed?)

Hi Andreas,

I'm finally catching up! No problem moving up Nikola to August.

I saw there were Debian packages created by the galaxy project:

https://depot.galaxyproject.org/nate/dpkg/

I will take a look at this.

Kind Regards.