Re: Artemis: fix for #808851

Hi, Sascha,

على السبت 26 آذار 2016 ‫12:37، كتب Sascha Steinbiss:
>> That's strange. It works for me on jessie. I will take a look, but it
>> seems as though you don't have jarwrapper installed (but javahelper
>> should have added it as a dependency of artemis).
>
> I actually do have it installed. That was one of the first things I checked, sorry for not having mentioned it in my previous email ;)

I was just thinking aloud that the behavior was as if jarwrapper wasn't
working. I believed you did have it installed (and if you didn't, it
would still have been a bug in the package since it should be depending
on it).

>> There was a misunderstanding on my part regarding jarwrapper. it doesn't
>> create a script; it just handles executable jar files, but the end
>> result is the same. You should be able to execute /usr/bin/art directly.
>
> After a reboot (for me: vagrant reload) it works now, I can run /usr/bin/art directly. Probably a new binfmt handler is only available after reboot?
> Anyway, I would consider this fixed now. Sorry for raising additional fuss over the jar issue.

No problem. I tested it on Unstable also and didn't see an issue, so I
figured it must have been a transient issue and uploaded a few minutes ago.

Thanks for helping with the RC bug!
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي