Re: Artemis: fix for #808851

Hi Afif,

>> Did I miss something? I have everything to run Artemis (‘java -jar /usr/bin/art’ indeed runs Artemis) but the jar wrapper part doesn’t seem to work for me.
>>

> That's strange. It works for me on jessie. I will take a look, but it
> seems as though you don't have jarwrapper installed (but javahelper
> should have added it as a dependency of artemis).

I actually do have it installed. That was one of the first things I checked, sorry for not having mentioned it in my previous email ;)

> There was a misunderstanding on my part regarding jarwrapper. it doesn't
> create a script; it just handles executable jar files, but the end
> result is the same. You should be able to execute /usr/bin/art directly.

After a reboot (for me: vagrant reload) it works now, I can run /usr/bin/art directly. Probably a new binfmt handler is only available after reboot?
Anyway, I would consider this fixed now. Sorry for raising additional fuss over the jar issue.

Cheers
Sascha