Artemis: fix for #808851

Hi Afif,

I noticed that Artemis was removed from testing a while ago, and one reason was bug #808851. You apparently started to fix it (thanks!) but haven't seen an upload for a fixed version, so as I had some time to spare this morning I looked at it. I just pushed the last remaining changes needed to fix the FTBFS to git and would be glad if you could take a look and upload if it’s OK with you.

Quick question: You seem to have linked the .jars to /usr/bin, which may confuse typical users who may want to call ‘art’ or ‘act’ from the command line, e.g. to give additional command line parameters (database support, for example).
Is there a special reason for doing it this way? Artemis’ upstream tarball includes the ‘act’ and ‘art’ scripts users may be familiar with.

Cheers
Sascha